April 3-5, 2020
Mountain Yoga Interlaken
This course is a brief introduction into the magical world of healing touch.
Thai massage is an ancient healing practice used to release energetic blocks and bring balance to the body and mind. It is a sacred form of bodywork, rooted in yoga and Buddhism, and embracing the spiritual aspects of our Being. Physically, Thai massage combines passive stretching and deep compression, supported by presence and intention. It is a magical journey of transformation for both the receiver and the giver.
In this weekend introduction course, we will joyfully explore the powers of touch and connection while practicing a simple routine that covers the body from feet to head. It is an introduction to the main principles of this modality, along with it’s essential tools of compassionate touch and intuitive listening, from where we must begin our Thai massage journey.
You will walk away with a massage sequence to practice on (healthy) friends and family, as well as an experience of understanding skills that you can bring into your daily life. A print manual is provided to help you continue practicing at home.
No previous experience is required. Great for anyone already working with body-based modalities (yoga, dance, massage, etc.) or anyone with an interest in finding deeper connections to themselves and others.
- Overview of the fundamental principles of Thai massage… how to use gravity, your own body weight, alignment, freedom and movement in your own body, etc.
- Practical exercises to explore qualities of touch, developing intuition, compassion and self-healing
- An hour (or more!), full body massage sequence to practice on healthy friends and family
- A print manual to take home with you.
Who Is This Course For?
- For those searching for a more meaningful way of connection.
- For those who are interested in diving deeper into the studies of Thai Yoga Massage as a practice or profession.
- For massage therapists, yoga teachers and other bodyworkers who are looking to expand their toolkit.
Erica has been practicing yoga, spirituality and healing modalities for over 10 years. Having explored other forms of bodywork already, she found a real connection and faith upon discovering Thai Yoga Massage, and hasn’t looked back since. This work transformed her through its elements of creativity and playfulness, rooted in a spiritual practice that helps the healing of others as well as ourselves.
When & where
April 3 – 5, 2020
Friday evening and full day Saturday and Sunday
@ Mountain Yoga Interlaken
For benefit from the early bird price, the amount is due by the 17th of January.
To register your place, FOLLOW THIS LINK or e-mail Fabienne @ Mountain Yoga Interlaken: