April 21 -26 2023
Co. Galway, Ireland
@ Dancing Moonlight
Deepen your practice into the art of healing touch with this 2nd part of the Beginner Foundation Course in Thai yoga massage.
Hosted in an intimate and communal residential setting, this is a special offer for a small course of around 6 students. It will be low cost setting with each of us working together to hold space for each other – including a contribution of cooking and cleaning. This is also beautiful practice of nourishing, supporting, and setting space – all required in healing work.
Together, we will create a magical setting to be part of a bigger context of the archetypical power of the Healer. All while learning vey practical and “advanced” techniques for your Thai massage practice and bodywork toolkit. In a small group setting, there is also much availability for individualized attention to guide your individual practice and ensure you leave the week feeling confident and inspired.
- Daily Thai yoga bodywork classes, running from 10am to 5:30pm with lunch break.
- Colour print manual with pictures to help in your at home study.
- Residential space with room for camping and possibly a caravan.
- Hosted by a community-oriented and healing space built and managed with love.
- Shared community-driven and intimate space (including shared responsibilities of minimal cooking and cleaning – if you have doubts about this, please ask).
Course Contents of Level 2
- Many additional techniques in all the classic positions: supine, side-lying, prone.
- Using side-lying 2 and sitting position.
- Diving deeper into the belly.
- Working with the feet and other parts of the body to give compression.
- Working with movement (dynamic Thai massage) and dropping into stillness (static Thai massage) – understanding the different of qualities between the two.
- Greater understanding of the Sen lines and their therapy applications.
- Creating FLOW by refining our transitions.
- Considerations of planning a treatment and giving bodywork professionally.
When & where
Six days from April 21 – 26, classes run from 10am – 5:30pm, with one half day.
Location: Dancing Moonlight. A 30 minute drive North West of Galway City, in an intimate residential gathering. Accommodation is on the camping grounds, and it is essential that you bring all the gear you need to camp (tent, bedding, hot water bottle, etc.).
The value exchange for the training course and hosting space is around 620€ (final price to be confirmed), including bringing some ingredients and meal plan for one meal to cook for everyone during the week. (This will be collectively organized, and with helpers, and will be made to flow smoothly upon speaking with the organizers).
Erica has been practicing yoga, spirituality and healing modalities for over 10 years. Having explored other forms of bodywork already, she found a real connection and faith upon discovering Thai Yoga Massage. Erica received her certificate through the Sunshine Network of Thailand in Sunshine House Greece in 2015. This work transformed her through its elements of creativity and groundedness, rooted in a spiritual practice that helps the healing of others as well as ourselves.
Since 2015, she has continued her studies through many different teachers and advanced courses, as well as assisting her teachers. She runs her own practice in Lisbon, Portugal, since 2017. Her main influences on her work at the moment are osteopathy and shamanism.
Registration and Payment Terms
To register, please complete the following form: REGISTRATION FORM.
To pay your deposit and for any questions regarding the venue, please contact Maria at email@example.com.
After registration, myself/Maria will be in contact with you:
– with payment details to make the non-refundable deposit to secure your place
– logistics and details of the arrival and what you need for the course
– to answer any questions you may have
The remaining value is requested to be made in cash, on the first day of the course, upon arrival.
*In the case of event cancellation or date change by Erica Bhavani or any other organizers, the full deposit will be refunded.